We are now looking for a BIM Manager / Architect to join Nordic’s world class BIM team, winners of both national and international awards. Here you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting range of project scales and sectors, and advance your skills in the technology connected to the improvement of architectural design
Location: Oslo, Norway
Position: Permanent, full time
- Architectural degree
- 3+ years´ experience with an in-depth knowledge of Autodesk Revit software
- Previous BIM manager experience
- Experience creating Revit families and upholding project standards
- Experience generating new BIM solutions to solve project inefficiencies
- Leadership skills, able to lead the team and manage BIM requirements in projects
- Experience in checking BIM models and maintaining project standards
- Forward thinking and an innovative approach to project methodologies in BIM
- Programming knowledge (dynamo) beneficial but not required
- Interest in generative design/analytical BIM beneficial but not required
- Representing architect team at cross-discipline BIM meetings
- Improving project effectivity with the use of BIM (automisation, scripting, healthy BIM routines)
- Be a part of defining the overall BIM project strategy, define standards and best practices
- Responsible for file sharing and project BIM deliveries (Architect discipline)
- Inspiring and teaching the team to move to more efficient BIM workflows
- In some projects where applicable - architectural tasks, production, design work
Nordic is a globally operating practice with a team of more than 230 employees from over 30 different nationalities, dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design. The practice was founded in 1979, has its headquarters in Oslo and offices in Denmark, Iceland and London. Nordic is an equal opportunity employer - committed to treating all employees and applicants equally.
In addition to an inspirational and social work environment, we offer a good salary level, pension and staff insurance, as well as social benefits such as magazine subscriptions, training supplement and apartment in Kvitfjell. In 2020 we will move into our newly refurbished office in a prominent building in central Oslo – Telegrafen. You will become part of a fast-growing international practice with talented and highly motivated professionals who come together to create beautiful and functional buildings and communities.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to mark the application "BIM Manager / Architect"
Questions about the position can be directed to Bridget White.